25th-27th January 2017
Potassium plays a vital role for supporting the quality of agricultural products, being intricately involved with many plant processes that determine the quality of the final harvest. When potassium is in short supply, photosynthesis, respiration, sugar translocation, and numerous enzymes are impaired. This conference, hosted by the International Plant Nutrition Institute, will discuss the benefits of a sufficient potassium (K) supply for the production of high-quality crops. Read more >>
From the 19 – 22 August the 17th International Plant Nutrition Colloquium(IPNC) conference will take place in Istanbul, Turkey, with the key theme of this years conference being: Plant nutrition for nutrient and food security.
Sessions at the event will include:
- Nutrient Uptake, Transport and Storage
- Nutrient Functions, Signaling and Source-Sink Relations
- Mineral Nutrition and Abiotic/Biotic Stress
- Nutrient Management and Fertilizers in Crop Production
- Nutrient Cycling, Ecosystems and Climate Change
- Plant Nutrition, Food Quality and Human Health
Farming First will be following the event, so follow @farmingfirst for live updates.
For more information please click here