ELDIS Climate Change Knowledge Navigator and Widget
- The ELDIS Knowledge Navigator guides users through to appropriate climate change websites, helping them to access knowledge that best suits their needs or share their own experiences and resources.
Big Facts website
FAO Climate-Smart Agriculture website
- The website of the climate-smart agriculture approach is an entry point for essential information on how to make agriculture, forestry and fisheries part of the solution to the negative impacts of climate change. It also offers a space for those who work on climate-smart practices to share documents, exchange information and views on what works and what does not when adapting to climate change and mitigating greenhouse gases in the agriculture sector.
CGIAR Climate change websites
- The Bioversity International Climate Change website covers the latest news regarding research on the role agricultural biodiversity in improving resilience to climate change.
- The CCAFS website has a wide range of content, including the latest publications on climate change and food security, climate-related models, maps and data, as well as up-to-date blogs from CCAFS scientists.
- The CIAT Climate Change website has the latest news, research updates and publications concerning developments in tropical agriculture related to climate change.
- The CIFOR Climate Change website provides information on the key role of forests in climate change adaptation and mitigation, by sharing the latest news, projects, and publications.
- The CIMMYT Climate Change blog provides an up-to-date news feed on maize and wheat.
- The CIP Climate Change newsfeed shares stories potato-related developments in terms of climate change adaptation and mitigation.
- The ICRAF Climate Change website shares the latest publications, events and blog stories showing the growing importance of agroforestry in climate change resilience.
- The IFPRI Climate Change website brings together various content — including blogs, research outputs and project updates —that catalogues the research related climate change and agriculture being conducted by the International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) and its various partners.
- The IRRI Climate Change website covers not only the latest news, and information related to current projects on climate change adaptation and mitigation in rice production systems.
- The IWMI Climate Change website shares key facts, projects, publications, as well as solutions for both adaptation and mitigation, pertaining to water-related challenges brought forth by climate change.
- The WorldFish Climate Change website provides publications and news updates related to the improvement of resilience in fisheries and aquaculture.