Land management should be improved through the widespread adoption of sustainable practices of land use.
- Conservation agriculture can be used to prevent soil erosion and land degradation
- Manage watersheds and water use more efficiently
- Protect wildlife habitat and biodiversity through an integrated ecosystems approach
- Provide incentives for improving ecosystem services
- Promote a sound management of chemical substances, including through the improvement of health and safety conditions for agricultural workers.