20 April 2017
*** CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ***
A brand new handbook detailing the best ways to effectively manage nutrients on farms has been released, in an effort to help farmers achieve the triple win of boosting productivity, achieving resilience and reducing greenhouse gas emissions. Join the International Fertilizer Association (IFA) and experts online for an interactive webinar on the findings of the Nutrient Management Handbook and the latest on soil health guidance.
- Patrick Heffer, Director of Agriculture, IFA (International Fertilizer Association)
- Adrian Johnston, Former Vice President, Africa & Asia, IPNI (International Plant Nutrition Institute)
- Max Schulman, Finish Farmer of cereals and oilseeds, and Representative of the Cereals Working party of CopaCogeca, Europe
- Alan Madison, Madison Farm on Soybeans and Corn, Illinois, USA
Join the expert panel to discuss critical questions such as:
- Which nutrients are essential for plant growth?
- Are organic, or mineral fertilizers more effective?
- What are the challenges of nutrient management, and how can they be tackled?
- How to implement best management practices ?
- How can I use fertilizer in a way that will make my farm “climate-smart”?