From the 19 – 22 August the 17th International Plant Nutrition Colloquium(IPNC) conference will take place in Istanbul, Turkey, with the key theme of this years conference being: Plant nutrition for nutrient and food security.
Sessions at the event will include:
- Nutrient Uptake, Transport and Storage
- Nutrient Functions, Signaling and Source-Sink Relations
- Mineral Nutrition and Abiotic/Biotic Stress
- Nutrient Management and Fertilizers in Crop Production
- Nutrient Cycling, Ecosystems and Climate Change
- Plant Nutrition, Food Quality and Human Health
Farming First will be following the event, so follow @farmingfirst for live updates.
For more information please click here