“Promoting investment in infrastructure and agriculture to stimulate green growth”
- Tackling the investment deficit in infrastructure (including focus on public-private partnerships, innovative financing sources, risk management instruments, difficulties in project preparation, etc.).
- Increasing the quantity and quality of agricultural investments.…and possible parallel sessions for expert discussions on:
- Tapping the pools of labour and of green growth in Africa (focusing on sharing past experiences and best practices in order to address specific problems related to infrastructure investment in Africa’s energy sector).
- Responsible Business Conduct
- Taxation for Africa’s Development
- Anti-Corruption Strategies
26-27 April 2011